Putters Restaurant at The Oaks Course
The following policies apply at all times:
1. A non-refundable deposit is required to hold date.
2. Deposits will be applied to the final cost of the function.
3. Final invoice includes the guaranteed number of guests and must be paid in full, the day of the event. The final balance is billed at the guaranteed headcount or the actual attendance, which ever number is greater.
4. Putters Restaurant must receive revisions to menu, event arrangements** and guarantees on attendance at least 7 days prior to the event.
5. The Oaks Course/Putters Restaurant is not responsible for damage or loss of any merchandise or articles left on the premises before, during or after the event. Any property left on or near the premises after vacated shall be deemed abandoned. The Oaks Course may dispose such property without notice and without obligation.
6. Should your organization be tax exempt, a tax exemption certificate must be supplied at the time arrangements are made.
7. Putters Restaurant at The Oaks Course will accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Paypal, Discover or cash as forms of payment for food and beverage.
8. All prices products and services are subject to change depending on availability.
9. Outside caterer may be allowed at the discretion of Management.
**DJ's, Dancing and Other Arrangements
Putters Restaurant welcomes all DJ's and can easily provide ample dance space for your party at no additional cost. An eight-foot table will be set up adjacent to the dance floor for the DJ to use with access to four electrical outlets. Since extension cords cannot be provided, the DJ should plan to supply all electrical cords. DJ's may use the entrance on the north side of the building near the cul du sac for loading and unloading of equipment. Ramp access is also available for rolling carts. All other arrangements will be made on an event basis.