Where you choose to host your event, is just as important as your guest list. Let our professional tournament staff cater to all your tournament needs. From scheduling your date on a pristine golf course, help in planning your event, or having our chef prepare the perfect lunch or dinner. We specialize in creating tournaments that make a lasting impression! From beginning to end it is our goal to make certain we exceed your expectations and deliver the difference to your tournament players!
Exceptional service, attention to detail, and a well manicured course is just the beginning of your tournament experience.
Your package also includes
- Green Fee
- Cart Fee
- Range Balls
- Carts Staged with Tournament Teams Listing
- Bag Loading
- Markers for Closest to the Pin & Longest Drive
- Formal Greeting, Rules of Play & Scoring after event
Personalize Your Event
- Hole in One Contest
- Awards Banquet Lunch or Dinner
- Logo Merchandise
- Entertainment & Themed Events
- Personalized Gift Certificates
- Team or Individual Pictures
- Prizes & Awards
- Sponsor Signs
Ask for other ways to “personalize” your event!
First Things First
- Choose the date of the event and secure
- Estimate the number of players expected and get a contract and deposit on file.
6-8 Weeks Prior to the Event
- Assess your Tournament Merchandise Needs - for tournament winners, tee gifts or goodie bags, and staff or volunteer needs
- Order Hole In One Package with The Oaks Course
- Order Signs, Banners and Group Photography
- Choose your menu options and finalize all food & beverage for your event (remember to include any volunteers or non-golfers in your estimate)
10 Days Prior to the Event
- Guarantee the number of players and the food & beverage count. If you want to add players from 9 days until the tournament day, always get permission from the golf club to ensure that we have space.
7-10 Days Prior to the Event
- Your Event Manager will request details on the following:
- Format of Play (we recommend 4-person scramble to expedite pace of play)
- Course contests (i.e. closest to pins, long drives, etc…)
- Hole-in-one information & yardages
- Special needs for sponsors, volunteers, etc.
- Number of tables needed for registration
- Accurate title and spelling of the event name
- Other set up information, such as putting contests, placement of tee prizes, vehicles on course, etc…
- If you will need any rental clubs or gift certificates to the golf shop
- They will also reconfirm your event start time, and all food & beverage
2 Days Prior to the Event
- Send player list to club via fax or e-mail
1 Day Prior to the Event
- Send any updated player changes, or communicate any changes within the event set-up.
Day of Event
- Deliver signs, banners, prizes, etc… that need to be pre-staged for the event. Our staff will place all sponsor signs and banners on course for you.
- Allow 30 minutes prior to your scheduled start time for registration set up (per every 40 players).
- Communicate any last minute changes
- Remember to pay the golf course. All charges must be paid the day of play.
- Then Relax, Enjoy and let us do the rest!
After the Event
- Remember to pick up any left over material, prizes, sponsor signs and banners. The golf club is not responsible for any left over collateral